Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Comfy Stretch

Dressed comfortable to enjoy an all time favorite - what could it be?...

On this first day of 2014, I decided to do something I normally wouldn't do at the start of the New Year and that's eat pizza - my favorite food. I decided to dress in some comfy clothing to enjoy my indulgence and it was so worth it. Continue to unleash the real you! MLStyles


                  

This blouse was something I stumbled across while in Kmart two days before Christmas doing last minute shopping. What caught my attention was the huge Nicki Minaj display advertising her clothing line and accessories. As I was checking out the various pieces of which I was impressed with several, I decided to go with this one because it's versatile and I like the placement of the sheer panels on the side and back. As you can see, it also shapes the body well.


Location: Hillen Road and Lake Montebello
Jacket - Khols
Clutch - Closet Find
Leggings - H&M Closet Find (Similar - H&M)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles