Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pleated Skirt


While talking to one of my beasties, she complimented my ability to spice up what I already have in

my closet with other pieces in my closet (I haven't worn in a while or just forgotten about) with something new.


So that conversation lead us coming up with the idea of me using one piece for several looks. So my pick is this Zara midi pleated skirt. I love the versatility this skirt offers. It can be dressed up for church, as done here, casual to run errands or brunch ready with the girls - I'll share those looks with you later this week. This is going to be a fun, exciting challenge because I have so many thoughts in my head of what's in my closet and what shoes will and will not work. So stay tune as I try to be creative. Oh by the way, I will not be buying anything new to pull this off, I'll be shopping at Melkia's closet finds. Here I go everyone, so lets have fun and make this happen!!
Continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles  

The pleated skirt is no longer available, but I found this beautiful Top Shop alternative - you can do so much with this and you don't have to wait until summer to wear it.
All other pieces are closet finds:
Lace Top Express: This Top Shop lace blouse will look good paired with the Top Shop skirt.
Seamless Cami The Limited 
Pump Jessica Simpson Macys
Coat Jones New York Burlington Coat Factory (I like this faux fur jacket)






5 comments:

  1. georgeus skirt
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. I look forward to the other tricks you have up your sleeve after your impressive start.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so charming...love it

    xx, joana
    http://sofashionjoana.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin the look! I am curious to know how the back of your top is made. It's definetely giving me a sophisticated feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles