Thursday, January 9, 2014

Leopard - Can you spot it?

When I decided to visit local vintage shop...


The Zone in Mount Vernon, I was on the hunt for a specific item; black knee length tutu. To my surprise, I was successful in my search. Even more exciting is I found a few other items, one being this leopard print faux fur swing coat. When I first laid eyes on it, I fell in love with it. I tried it on and felt like it was their waiting just for me. Now, I didn't buy it immediately because I had to remind myself of my priorities. So, I told Donna (the owner) let me sleep on it and get right back to you. Well after thinking and talking about the coat since leaving it behind, I called her to confirm if it was still available and made arrangements to pick it up. I am so glad I did because I am loving this coat. Oh yeah, as for the tutu because I know you are wondering, I'll definitely share it with you soon.  Baltimore has so many hidden treasures, The Zone being one. If you want to find some gems, I encourage you to stop by because you just might find something to add to your closet.
Unleash the Real You - MLStyles


Click link below for similar finds: 
Leopard hooded coat
Leopard knee length faux fur
Nordstrom - Top Shop leopard pattern coat












2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice coat. I would love to see more of red lining peeking through in your last picture. I truly hear you roaring! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latavia, I love the red lining it really helps pop out the print.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles