Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fur Collar Coat - Vintage

This coat happens to be one of my favorite closet finds, in other words I've had it in my closet for a while. I found this vintage staple piece two winters ago. It's a Hutzler's original. If you are from the Baltimore are or just know your Department Stores' history, you know M. Hutzler & Son Department store is a Baltimore landmark and was in business for 132 years before closing its doors in 1990. Any-who, for this look I was going for a semi-casual work day. I always wore this coat dressed up but wanted to try something different and it worked out for me! Continue to Unleash the Real You! - MLStyles 

Vintage Coat (closet find): similar (this one is elegant) Ebay
Cropped sweatshirt: Forever 21
Ralph Lauren Oxford Shirt (closet find): similar Ralph Lauren
Pencil skirt (closet find): similar Burlington Coat Factory
Pump: Aldo

6 comments:

  1. Always enjoy reading your fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classy look. I love how you styled the crop top sweater with classic pieces. The coat is just fierce.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles