Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Light it Up: Chiffon Top and Sequin Skirt




Happy New Years Eve Everyone - Party Hard but Party Responsibly!!!...
I'm stepping out in this sheer blouse and sequin skirt. I decided to step out of 2013 in what I love (Sequin). It's just something about this fabric that makes me look and feel like a million bucks. I just love the way this Chiffon blouse with embellishments at the neck fits and compliments the skirt very well. I'm feeling great and the weather is great in the city on the last day of this year. I hope you enjoy what I decided to put together as I exit 2013 with a bang and embrace 2014 with all it has to offer. Let me know your thoughts because I would love to hear from you. Unleash the Real You - MLStyles























I had to put my jacket back on because the wind and chill was picking up, as you can see looking at my hair.









Location: Montebello Drive - Martin Luther Statute

Chiffon Top with Embellishment - Jennifer Lopez Collection for Kohls
Fur Jacket - Closet find
Sequin High Waist Pencil Skirt - Express
Obi Wrap Belt - Closet find -The Limited (Similar - The Limited)
Angle Strap Platform Suede Shoe - Jessica Simpson Macy's

1 comment:

  1. Good look kia. I like your choice of hairstyle for the flow of the shirt. The set you have on is nice but I have noticed that the way a woman styles her hair can enhance what she's wearing or take away from it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles