Thursday, May 1, 2014

Denim and Tee

My favorite jeans are ones where the fit is perfect for my body type and relaxed enough to move and sit in. They are also ones that allow me to be me even when I'm caught off guard with the camera rolling (such as in this photo lol).
Just like most of you, when I wear jeans, I normally rely on a tee shirt to complete my look.  What I love about this combination is just like the various creative decisions you make in life to chart your destiny, you can change the destiny of your jeans and tee look with pieces already in your closet. Now, I usually love making over my combo with a tailored black blazer, but this time I paired it with a sassy white jacket. The jacket's scallop trim made it a little edgy and the pump was the icing on cake.
Here are some options to makeover your jean and tee shirt combo look.
  • Add a blazer and pump. It will dress up your look. Brighten up your step with a nice color pump. I'm in love with wearing pink and red shoes. 
  • Add those Downtown Abbey pieces. Pair a cropped jacket or sweater for a more soft Lady Mary look with nice eye catching jewelry pieces - you will definitely turn heads.
  • Wear a nice printed scarf and cute flat. Make sure your scarf is wide and lengthy (the volume of the scarf will have a greater impact to your look). 
  • Although my tee is white, don't neglect wearing colored tees; they bring so much life to your look. 

Shop the Look:
Jacket: JC Penny

2 comments:

  1. I love the jacket and mix between casual and chic! Lovers the acessories too. AB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AB I'm glad you like the look and thanks for shopping by. Keep unleashing the real you. MLStyles

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles