Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Georgia Peach Skirt

I have been searching for an affordable and lovable full skirt for a while. So when I saw this one while on a lunch break, I had to try it on and I fell in love with it. What I love about wearing a full skirt is that it can easily work with all fashion styles. For a dress down, very casual look wear it with a t-shirt and cute tennis shoe. For a semi-casual look wear a traditional cotton button-down shirt with a flat. Go for a semi-dress look as I did by keeping the top casual and wearing a pump that pops out the look. If you want a night out on the town, pair the skirt with a corset or a peplum top with a sexy shoe. However you decide to wear it, connect your look with your personal style and I guarantee you will love it. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles      

Shop the Look
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: H&M Sold out (Similar - Top Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles