Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flowers are Blooming



























Flowers cheer me up when I receive them, give them to someone to make their day, or when I pass by a florist shop or garden and see various flowers blooming at its full potential of color. I can't think of spring and summer without thinking of flowers.
Floral print dresses are very popular during these seasons and is definitely trending this year. Now, I'll be honest with you, wearing flower print has not been at the top of my list;  however, when I visited Target to check out the Peter Pilotto collection and saw this dress, I fell in love with it. I love the colors and the mix patterns. 

What took me over the top with this piece is the black and white flower print lace sleeves. I just love how Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos designed this dress: it's fun, elegant, has a new yet classic look and sculpts my body well. I have seen various diverse women with different shapes and sizes wearing the designers' Target collection, and I must say the pieces achieve great results on a woman's body. I have 2 other pieces I'm looking forward to wearing and will share those with you in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles.


Photos by Jobes Photography by Donte'
Shop the Look:
Dress: ASOS (I like this one)
Shoe: Nine West Pump (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely print mix - so chic and trendy! :)

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look, now I have some hope with mixing prints. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles