Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pleated Skirt - Last Call



It's been fun experimenting with this pleated skirt and
sharing and interacting with you, but this is the last call - at least until I decide to wear it again in the future. So for this look, I decided I wanted to wear a cropped top. Now I had a few options in my closet, but I went with this H&M yellow cropped sweatshirt. So this been in my closet for a month. Side note- sometimes you have to give up something to get something else and in this case I traded my weekend movie budget for this top and I'm so glad I did. I spent the afternoon with my niece Tyrza having lunch in this look but couldn't decide which shoe as you can see in the photos. Ultimately, I decided on the leopard shoe. Check out my Facebook page to see my morning look with the top.
Continue to Unleash The Real You!-MLStyles
     


                                          

All Closet finds some are still available and for those not, you know I found you a similar.
H&M yellow cropped sweatshirt
Zara Pleated Skirt (Click link to see similar one in tan)
Wool blend coat Khols
Leopard Pump Anne Klein: Similar Nine West Leopard
Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Travel Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles