Monday, February 24, 2014

Black and White Stripes


Hi everyone!  Now some of you know, but for those who don't
I have 4 sisters and a brother and we are very close.

My sister Shonda is now our angel and I feel her presence all the time. On any given day, you will find us all together in worship service, hanging out at momma's house eating her fried chicken and cabbage, exercising, shopping and talking on the phone daily. So over the weekend, I shared some fun quality time with my sister Lee - yes I spend individual time with each of them too. So this is my look as we spent time enjoying lunch at Nordstrom Café and shopping. I had such a blast with her, but even more wearing these black and white pieces as I stepped in this cute and comfortable Nine West Love Fury heel. I encourage you to spend time with your sibling(s) because you never know when you will no longer have the moment. Believe me when I say I understand personalities clash and you may get on each other's nerves at times, but don't let disagreements, misunderstandings, or different view points keep you apart. I know what it's like to lose a sibling and I have many memories of her. Everyday, I wish she was here creating new ones and helping me create my styles but I don't have any regrets because we (the green girls and brother) seized every moment and loved on each other daily when she was living- I hope you do the same. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles


Shop the Look:
Jacket: The Limited (closet find) similar The Limited
Top: Joe Fresh JCPenny Skirt: Drawstring waist taffeta Joe Fresh JCPenny
Pump: Nine West Love Fury (last seen on Instagram feed)

2 comments:

  1. Nice look, simple and cute. I love the high neck top and the fact that you do not need a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Kia, purple is my FAVORITE color and I am loving the way you put the different black and white patterns with the beautiful purple blazor and shoes! I will be copying this look! Thanks for the stylish tip Libra sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles