Monday, February 17, 2014

JumpSuit

I'm very particular when it comes to wearing a jumpsuit because if you don't make sure it compliments your body, wearing one can go wrong. So here are my tips to selecting one.
1) Must be the right size: if it's to tight, it will not lay right and if it's to big it will swallow you up. You will know if it's the right fit because when you put it on, it will fall right into place while feeling comfortable.
2) Length is important: get a good length so that if you are wearing a heel or a flat, it falls at the shoe - don't let it drag. 
3) Top off your look with the shoe and accessories of your choice: be creative and express yourself when choosing your pieces; whether you decide to dress it up or down, just do you.

For my look, I pulled together this vintage Carlisle Collection wool blend jumpsuit I found back in October, at the Women's Board of The Johns Hopkins Hospital Best Dressed Event, with a leopard pump and this yellow coat I found on sale at Sears for $36 during my visit to Detroit. Continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles!


Similar:
Coat: H&M yellow coat/ Ali Express yellow one button coat
Shoe: DSW BCBG Leopard Pump
Jumpsuit: Venus black lace top jump suitTarget Mossimo rolled sleeve jumpsuit

6 comments:

  1. You look amazing, The yellow really compliments your skin. I love a good jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha, thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoyed the look.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely combination! The contrast between the black romper and the yellow coat is just so chic! :))

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lubka, thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoyed the look. I love this coat, it's so light weight; great transition from winter to spring weather.

      Delete
  3. Very nice Kia, the yellow coat is very beautiful and the jumpsuit compliments you well! Another great look that I would pull off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles