Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Love

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

My Valentine's Day look is sexy-fun. I went with this mesh cropped top and pencil skirt because
the top shows some skin while keeping the rest to the imagination. I love the fit and length of the pencil skirt and the mesh panel on each side, it makes me feel tall and lean. Although the ground is covered with snow, the weather is beautiful; so I finished my look with a floppy hat and a luscious vintage mink stole.
I've always loved celebrating Valentine's Day. This love began in elementary school with creating cards and bringing in lollipops, sweethearts or now and later candy to exchange with my classmates. I had lots of fun giving and collecting goodies while enjoying the other goodies my teacher brought for us. But, what I loved most of all was coming home and sharing with my siblings. Today, I continue to enjoy celebrating Valentine's Day, but for a more personable reason-my son's (Sean) birthday. Since 1992, celebrating his life on February 14 is rewarding and exciting. At the time he arrived, I was very young, scared and still had to complete high school with dreams of attending college. With the help of God, my family, Chris (now hubby then boyfriend), friends and church family I survived; and 22 years later, I continue to survive with them in my corner. So Happy Valentine's-Birthday Sean, I'm a better person and achieved goals in life with you being my driving force and loving me unconditionally. I encourage everyone reading this to continue to share love today and everyday and keep reaching for your dreams. Keep Unleashing the Real You!-MLStyles 

Vintage Mink Stole - I got this one at The Zone (similar Ebay)
Floppy Hat - closet find (similar you will love this Nordstrom - BCBGeneration Laser Cut Floppy)
Black Pump - Nine West Love Fury 

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! The floppy hat and a luscious vintage mink stole was a perfect pick! You're absolutely have great taste in clothing! That's all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles