Friday, October 16, 2015

Shades of Gray

Hi! Sharing a quick update on the look for my 40th Birthday celebration. The key to pulling off a simple chic look are the small
details; accessories. The right accessory can cause a simple dress like the one I'm wearing to pop and simply just pull your entire look together. My rule of thumb is select accessories that work for you and the outfit you are wearing because you will feel comfortable and it pulls everything together nicely. 
Staying simple yet classy was important to me because it was a day event. Therefore, pairing Traci Lynn (Strike a Pose) necklace gave the neckline a little bling, but not to much and the silver BCBGMAXAZRIA pump (seen here before) sealed the deal for me. Add simple arm candy and it's a wrap.
Share some of your simple chic styles or some great accessories you love on my IG page @melkiaames; I would love to see what's making your look pop! Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles 

         
                                               
Shop the Look:
Dress: Marshalls
Shoe: BCBGMAXAZRIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles