Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Asymmetrical Peplum

Hello Unleashers! I spent the weekend celebrating a good friend's 

(shout out Juliet) 40th birthday, Sunday worship with my awesome church Destiny Christian Church family followed with family brunch at Charlie and Lee's home. As I shared with the late post, fall is upon us and wardrobe changes are a must, if you want to stay warm. As you can see, layering pieces help to transition pieces currently in your closet or ones you find in the store from warm to cool temps. 

If you haven't notice, sleeveless tops and dresses are appearing more and more on the racks. So to compensate for cooler temperatures, you have to find pairing pieces like a blazer, t-shirt, or a shell-you get my point. So I did that with this asymmetrical peplum top I found in a boutique I stumbled upon in NYC while pounding the pavement. Heading to church, I didn't want my arms out so I decided to wear this H&M button-up shirt, last season, that I've only worn one other time underneath. I love how the shirt being long in length, hangs beneath the peplum adding some definition and volume. Completed the look with this Jessica Simpson pump and accessories and it's a done deal. 

I can't wait to share other ways you can wear this top to pull off a party and casual date look. Thanks for stopping by and Continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles 
Shop the Look:
Top: Peplum - Rainbow Shop; White Shirt - H&M
Skirt: (closet find) Bisou Bisou JCP
Shoe: (closet find) Jessica Simpson at Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles