Friday, October 23, 2015

Floppy Hat

Hi everyone. With cooler temperatures in Baltimore, I'm pulling together fall looks.  
I recently swapped my summer wardrobe with my fall/winter clothes. Yup that means tights are officially onboard. That exercise helped me become familiar with some pieces that haven't gotten some attention in a while, because I either forgot I had it or I just didn't include it in my rotation; so I look forward to wearing them again. Like this stylish floppy hat that kept my head warm. I love the fit and how it compliments the face.

Check out the pictures below to see what I paired it with to attend a birthday celebration, business launch party and dinner. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
Shop the Look:
Jacket: (JCPenney)
Top: White (Forever 21) Black Tee closet find (Express
Skirt: closet find (JCPenney)
Shoe: closet find (BCBGeneration at Macy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles