Tuesday, August 26, 2014

White Floral Dress

Hi everyone! I hope you are still enjoying summer as we begin the countdown to fall, because I am. My weekend happiness happened when I attended Sunday church services and had dinner afterwards with my family.
And it didn't hurt that I was wearing this gorgeous Pink Tartan jacquard floral print dress. I would not be the owner of this dress if not for Belk associate Ms. Marty. You see, I called the Dallas, TX department store in June, a few weeks after returning home from my business trip to see if the store had a specific skirt I was searching for. They had the skirt, but Ms. Marty also pulled this dress and insisted that I would love the dress especially if I liked the skirt. 

When the package arrived, I was so gracious she recommended it. I went with a ankle strap shoe, but you can easily have a casual look with a flat or a tennis shoe. It can be worn to brunch or a day party with your girlfriends, or to dinner with your significant other. The fact you can wear this dress year round is icing on the cake-I'm already thinking about what boot I can pair with it. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
 
 
 

Shop the look:
Shoe: Jessica Simpson - closet find (similar: Jessica Simpson)
Bag- Michael Kors - closet find 

3 comments:

  1. Yesssss keep them coming. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the last pic the most- so much personality and style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just jacked off to thse pics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles