Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Floral Shirt Dress

While doing school shopping with the twins (3rd grade here they come) at Khols, I spotted this dress on the mannequin. Let's just say I stopped dead in my tracks to admire the beauty of the design, the floral print and the placement of the sheer netting at the back and hem of the dress. 

As Tyrza was saying "That's pretty Aunt Kia," Dillon on the other hand was saying "Aunt Kia I thought you said you was only shopping for us today." And my response to them both was I am but auntie needs a treat too, LOL. I'm glad Tyrza helped me find my size because I love this shirt dress.     

I've always been a fan of shirt dresses. But being a thick chick I'm very particular with my selection because one to short or no structure doesn't work for me. I don't want to be wondering if my goodies are showing and neither do I want the dress fitting to tight on my hips that it creates a I look like I'm pregnant because the dress has access material in the stomach area. 

This one was just perfect for me. The length was just right, the fit compliments my shape and it's comfortable. Being a dare devil, I paired it with this multicolored pump -  you don't have to be settle with your shoe selection just because you are wearing a floral print. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
Shop the look:
Pump: Ninewest

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the dress :)

    X Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fleur, thanks for stopping by and sharing some love!! MLStyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the hair and the dress fit compliments you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles