Friday, August 1, 2014

Pizza Time: Denim and Tee

I can eat pizza, my favorite food, everyday. But, I rather enjoy a healthy lifestyle and fitting into my clothes hanging in my closet.

When I find a good pizza spot I love sharing it with others. One of them is HomeSlyce Pizza Bar in Baltimore. I love the atmosphere, customer service, and the pizza is so tasty. My favorites are the strongman meat classic (without salami) and the Home Slyce Classic. They also have a great Mediterranean salad with their must have homemade basil vinaigrette dressing. 

So when I visited recently,  I wanted to be comfy yet stylish. To achieve that look without being too dressed up or down, I paired a stylish tee-shirt and a wedge with my boyfriend jean. I completed the look with a clutch and minimum accessories. If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by HomeSlyce, you will not be disappointed. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles  
My sister Lee popped in to say hi!

Shop the look:
Top: Rainbows
Shoe: Target; Clutch: Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles