Tuesday, September 2, 2014

End of Summer Dress

Labor Day marks the end of summer. I do not know any other way to end my summer than at the place I love visiting, the beach!
Lying in the sun listening to the water while feeling a cool breeze pass over my body every so often is very relaxing and peaceful. 

If I had a beach house, that's where you would find me every weekend. But since I don't, I try to leave the city as often as I can, to run my toes in the sand and enjoy the scenery. Wearing a light weight maxi dress is my go to apparel. It's easy to take off when I'm ready to get into the water. 

Also, if you are someone who wants to just put your feet in the water, you can still do that wearing a maxi by tying the bottom of the dress in a side knot. How easy is that? This H&M one has been in my closet since I purchased it last November. But don't worry, although summer is unofficially over, you can still find maxi dresses in the stores that can be worn after Labor Day. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles   
They stopped by to say hi to me-Awesome!!

 Shop the Look
Maxi Dress: closet find H&M (similar - Forever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles