Monday, July 28, 2014

I Love Weddings: Sheer top and Flare skirt

I love weddings. Seeing two people in love who made the decision to come together as one in holy matrimony is a beautiful thing. But
what I really enjoy is the main event; the entrance of the bride. Watching her glow as she walks down the aisle in the dress she said yes too. All the stress and planning for this very moment paying off. And just as a bride stresses for her look to be right, so does a guest.
   
So for the noon wedding I attended over the weekend, I paired a canary sheer top (brown cami underneath) with a cream flare skirt. I wore a wide belt to define my waistline. I finished the look with this sexy tie-up Schutz shoe and accessories. 
 
If you are planning to attend a wedding, remember to put some thought into your outfit and dress appropriately. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles  


Shop the look:
Top, Skirt & Handbag: H&M
Shoe: Schutz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles