Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Purple Showers

For me, hanging out at the amusement park means wearing comfortable clothes that allow me to enjoy the rides, attractions and food! Now lets be clear, opting for comfort doesn't mean I sacrifice my style. 
To ensure I was able to embrace all Kings Dominion Theme Park had to offer, including the Intimidator 305 roller coaster, I built my look around a pair of leggings. 

The day I went to the park, the weather was great, but at times the sun reared its head. Wearing a denim shirt open with a tank underneath helped me to easily adjust to the weather just by taking it off and tying it around my waist. I protected my face from the sun with this Columbia hat and these Adidas for walking. 

I had a great day with my family and what a great way to officially welcome summer; with funnel cake and lots of screams and laughter. I hope you all are anticipating a wonderful, fun filled stylish summer also! I look forward to hearing about it or seeing it expressed in your photos.

Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
Shop the Look:
Hat: Columbia
Denim Top and Legging: H&M
Tank Top: Forever 21
 Tennis: Adidas

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles