Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Floral Pleat Skirt

I enjoyed my time in Dallas but there is no place like home. When I travel, I like visiting the local mall to see what's trending; especially at stores where I love to shop. So after a long work day, I had enough energy to stop by The Galleria Mall. If you never been to The Galleria, you need energy, time and patience to handle the square footage. The mall is huge and the fashion diversity will have you feeling like a child in a candy store, so you have to stay focus so you don't over indulge.

Now my intent wasn't to buy anything, but when you find a collection that relates to you and the pieces are well crafted and classic, sometimes you just have to consider taking something home. And that's what I did when I discovered this Pink Tartan floral print pleat midi skirt.

I just fell in love with it! I paired it with a white jacket; this one has been in my closet since I purchased it a year ago. This look can easily go from dress to casual - simply remove the jacket and put on a sandal. That's what I did to spend time with my niece and nephew. Thanks for stopping buy and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles

Shop the look:
Skirt: Pink Tartan
Jacket: Calvin Klein (closet find); similar Calvin Klein
Sleeveless top: (closet find); similar Macys
Peep toe pump: Enzo (closet find); this is nice also Nordstrom
Accessories: necklace Traci Lynn/watch Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles