Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mix and Match Works

When I was deciding what to wear with this I 'Heart' Ronson skirt, my initial thought of a white or

black top went out the window because I wanted a creative, edgy, and fun look. I just wanted to try something different and mixing prints helped me to achieve that. Pairing stripes with floral always works; just keep the shoe neutral. A lot of times people stay away from mixing prints because it is tricky. But when done right, the look is phenomenal. Also, mixing prints is a great opportunity to bring too life those clothes sitting in your closet you haven't worn for a while or if you just want to spice up your look. Finally, just be you and be confident as you let your creativity be expressed through your fashion lens. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
Shop the Look
Pump: Nine West
Accessories: Rainbow Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles