Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sea of White

What a wonderful day of worship, family and fellowship. I wore white to church as my family and I celebrated Pentecost Sunday, a baby (Cali Angel's) dedication and a reception to celebrate her life. 
This skirt is my first purchase from ASOS and I was not disappointed. The quality, fit and length of this pencil skirt is on point. The blouse is Rainbow. I keep telling you all don't sleep on them because you can really find some nice wardrobe additions. I always laugh at the shocker face I get, just like I received over and over on Sunday when my response to the question "Where did you get that blouse?" was Rainbow. I completed my outfit with my silver BCBG Maxazria pump.

My days are becoming longer. Last week, many demands required my attention, time and energy. My initail response to a productive busy week is to chill on the weekend. But I am glad I traded some alone time to be with my family creating additional memories, including eating ice cream at Uncle Wigglys! What a great way to end one week as I approach the start of a new one. I encourage you to spend time with your family - call a family member you haven't talked to in awhile and if you are in a position to, visit those you haven't seen to maintain connections and create new memories. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles.
My help comes from The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles