Saturday, April 19, 2014

Golden Top Moments

My nephew Wayne came in town from college and requested the family take him out to dinner for his 20th birthday he celebrated earlier during the month while away. So we agreed and as he pulled
up in the parking lot, I was just as excited to see him as he was to see his Auntie.  He's 20 now; I remember the first day he entered into this world and all the joy and laughter he's brought and continues to bring to our family and those in his circle. Since we were enjoying family time in a relaxed atmosphere, I didn't want to be to dressed down and not overly dressed; so I went for a modest chic look.
I discovered this earth friendly knit tunic at H&M. It's a piece from their conscious collection and it was only $14.95. It's very light weight and can easily be worn with a pencil skirt, denim shorts, or a pair of leggings. Also, if you are looking for a fun sexy light weight cover-up for your bathing suit this will be the perfect piece. The jogger pants I'm wearing is courtesy of
Jennifer Lopez Collection for Khols. I wanted to wear a wedge sandal but instead I completed the look with a pump - my toes can't take the cool Baltimore temperatures, so I kept them hidden.

Shop the Look
Denim Jacket: Closet Find Walmart - Last seen here
Scarf: Closet Find Gap (Similar - The Limited)
Pump: Closet Find Vince Camuto (Similar - Nordstrom Sam Edelman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles