Thursday, December 19, 2013

Casual Bliss



I am learning how to relax. I am always moving and shaking and getting into something; I realized my shopping habit is the same way...

I will grab for the heels before the flats, the slacks before the jeans and the blouse before the cotton shirt. Since I know, well at least those close to me tell me all the time (as I'm laughing) "relaxation is good for the mind, body and soul" - I will give it a try sometimes while enjoying mixing up my style. Change doesn't happen over night, but I will enjoy the journey of casual bliss. #unleashtherealyou MLStyles

Location: Stadium Place 

Jacket Rock and Republic (a favorite piece at the moment) Khols
Jeans (closet find - similar) Old Navy
Gray Bootie (closet find - similar) Shoes.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles