Monday, December 16, 2013

MLStyles Unleashed Picks

What I'm Loving Now

While walking through Washington, DC - Union Station to catch the train, I stopped dead in my tracks to admire...
this beautiful jacket that was peaking through the window of H&M. The closer I got, the more excited I became. And when I pulled it off the rack, the texture, length, and sexiness of this faux fur jacket took me back to my childhood, remembering the days I admired my great-grandmother and grandmother wearing fur and faux fur jackets such as this one complimenting a beautiful hat, dress, high-heel shoes and oh yeah faces beat to the ninth power! 
Wear with a boyfriend jean or pencil skirt with a pump and watch heads turn from miles away (take a look at my favorites).



Clockwise: Top with dobby spot and lace panels ASOS; Velvet sequin pencil skirt Top Shop; Boyfriend jean Express; Jessica Simpson black ankle strap pump Macys

How would YOU wear this jacket? Leave a comment to let me know and if you have a photo wearing this one or one like it, I would love to see your "unleashed style!" #unleashtherealyou MLStyles 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles