Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday's Best - Any Given Sunday

On any given Sunday, you can find me starting my day in church participating in worship service with my family and church family. 
I grew up going to church every Sunday and attending functions during the week; my mom believed you just don't attend but you participate and find what your hands can do to help ministry. Along with that came making sure you dressed for the occasion and 38 years later, I still make sure I do; momma wouldn't have it any other way! Today's unleashed style was a black Banana Republic dress I snatched at the annual Johns Hopkins Hospital Women's Board Best Dressed Sale for $7 (yup I said $7). I couldn't leave this black faux leather trim jacket on the rack when I saw it at JC Penney because this is a what I call a basic piece - I can pair it with jeans, skirt, or a t-shirt to dress it up or down and still make a statement. Shoes Jessica Simpson; Bag and Watch Michael Kors. So as I enjoyed this beautiful day and November weather doing what I love every Sunday morning, I hope you got a chance to do what you love on any given Sunday. Unleash the Real You - MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles