Friday, October 18, 2013

Dark Night - Jump In


I'm empowered tonight. I made a decision to not just lean in, but jump in with everything
(fear, doubt, nervousness, originality, criticism, others opinions). What do I have to lose? "Everything if I don't try and Nothing if I do." I've learned and continue to learn that it's necessary to take risk to achieve your dreams and success. So as you embrace your style and express who you are, jump in and follow your heart, because you just might surprise yourself and accomplish your heart's desire!
Unleash the Real You - MLStyles
 




























Tuxedo Jacket (closet find) - Express
Blouse (closet find) - KandG
Skirt (closet find) - JCPenny (similar at Asos.com)
Clear Pump -BCBGeneration 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles