Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fall into Philip Lim 3.1



OMG what an exciting day it's been so far! Just sharing my look as I continue enjoying the moment.
The funny thing is that I forgot I had these pieces until my sisters reminded me last night at dinner. One thing I am looking forward to is feeding the homeless today. I remember growing up with not a lot but I'm grateful to have parents who did the best they could to make sure we had and we never went without food and the basics. But, unfortunately their are people who are without food and basic necessities and to be able to go out and put a smile on someone's face brings me joy. I encourage you to help someone else whose less fortunate than you are - giving a little of oneself to another goes a long way.  #unleashtherealyou MLStyles



Top and Sweat Pants - Philip Lim 3.1 exclusive for Target
Pump - Nine West (Boutique 9)
Jewelry - Burlington Coat Factory
Watch - Fossil
  











Bomber Jacket - Burlington Coat Factory


Location: Dollar Houses at Old Time Mall
                

                    
                 

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles