Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dollars and Cents


I remember growing up and shopping in thrift stores with my mamma and grandma; they showed me and my sisters how to bargain shop especially when money was tight or just couldn't afford to shop retail stores or designers. I love to stretch my coins and enjoy finding deals and sharing them with others. I can't limit my fashion to middle/high-end designs because if I do, I'll be missing out on what I like and what makes me look and feel good. Be flexible - don't limit your fashion to one brand, retail or style. So yes, #CLUTCHYOURPEARLS, I really did put this look together from Walmart, I couldn't believe it myself!!! #unleashtherealyou MLStyles




         Happy Thanksgiving - Location: Ellicott City, MD
         
         Sweater and Black Lace Skirt: Walmart 
         Red Pump: Jessica Simpson (found in closet)
         Bag: Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles