Monday, August 24, 2015

Distressed Denim

Hi everyone, sharing a look from the weekend when I attended a crab feast. If you follow me on Instagram, you seen the look in real time. But 
behind the scenes is where the fun happens. Distressed denim is an item that should be a part of your closet and it's flying off shelves. The trick is finding a pair that fits, flatters and is fierce. I have seen some nice ones at GapTarget and Nordstrom

I love the look of the jean I'm wearing because it gives a little edge while yet being conservative. You can go casual chic with a tank or t-shirt and a pair of flats or a tennis shoe. I went for a middle ground between dressy and casual with this top and pump. I went through several options before settling with this pair. One was very cute but showed a lot of skin, I'm still embracing that look lol. But the icing on the cake is the denim has some stretch resulting in a good fit across my butt, waist and hips. So to the women who say I can't wear a distressed jean, I say you never know until your try. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash The Real You!-MLStyles         
Shop the Look:
Denim and Top: Rainbow Shops
Pump: Charles David DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles