Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Layered Top

I enjoy trying new things. But I must admit, while it's fun, it's also
scary because it pushes you out of your comfort zone. Now what would life be like if Kia didn't take risks? Boring as heck and you all know I don't do boring. Furthermore, the only way to know if you like something or not is to give it a try. This is very key in knowing what works for your fashion style. I decided to give this layered look a try. What's interesting is my sister saw this piece and told me to try it on and when I did, I loved it and told her she can borrow it lol. For Sunday morning worship, I went in my closet and pulled out a red tank pattern skirt and a heel. This split top is so versatile that you can wear a denim short/pant, mini skirt, track pant, or a legging with it. This is one item I would recommend you add to your closet because you can do so much with it and it's affordable. Another Rainbow Shops find and considering I haven't been in the store for months, this was good find for a lets go in since I'm walking by the store mood. I will share some other looks with this top so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles 
Shop the Look:
Top: Rainbow Shops Tank: Closet find JC Penny 
Skirt: Closet find Burlington Coat Factory Pump: Charles David DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles