Tuesday, July 7, 2015

High-Low

Hi, I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day Weekend. I spent half of my
weekend relaxing and the other half enjoying quality time with family. So I'm getting back into the swing of things after taking a little time to regroup and it feels great. This was my Sunday look, where I started my day with worship service at my awesome church Destiny Christian Church, Baltimore, MD followed by an afternoon of relaxation and grilled food. I love this skirt that I found at Shoe City. First because of the material and second because it's very versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. I wanted to stay more on the casual side, so I paired it with a t-shirt and white pump. Now this pump has been in my closet since May 2014 when I found it on sale at DSW for $30. But I was in the store lately and this shoe is back by popular demand. Well, until we connect again; thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles

Shop the Look:
Top: Closet Find Burlington Coat Factory; Skirt: Shoe City
Shoe: Closet Find Vince Camuto @ DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles