Monday, March 17, 2014

Floral Pant and Lace Up Pump

I am so ready to jump into spring. So when the weekend delivered some cool temperatures with lots of sunshine to the Baltimore area, I wanted my look to reflect how the beautiful day was making me feel.

I went for this, "I'm over winter look" as I enjoyed lunch with my godmother, picked out frames at the optical center and ran a few errands. Although this look is playful and fun, it was so easy to transition into an evening of excitement without changing a thing.

I love this floral print jogger pant I found in an unlikely place, my local Shoe City. You see, Shoe City is known for their elaborate collection of stylish footwear. So when I discovered their small women's clothing section housing big fashion ideas, I fell in love with the retailer all over again. These pants are very stylish, trendy and comfortable and can be easily paired with a tennis shoe or flat for a different look. I decided to pair it with my Rainbow Shops white tank, black faux leather jacket (one of my favorites I found at Burlington Coat Factory) and Nine West "Lacey" peep toe lace up pump. The necklace and black and white clutch are also from Rainbow Shops. For this clutch to be so inexpensive, it's eye catching, stylish and trendy. It's a definite spring must have. Thanks for stopping by everyone and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles


Photos By Jobes Photography by Donte'
Shop The Look:
Jacket: closet find Burlington Coat Factory (similar ASOS waterfall blazer)
Pants: Shoe City (if non in your area, you will love this similar pair - Nordstrom)
Top, Necklace and Clutch: Rainbow Shops

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! The pants are gorgeous and the look is very effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. important site Going Here you could try these out Web Site Source reference

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles