Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Windy Peach

I had a great weekend. My sister and her family came into town so I got to spend some
time with them. It was great having the entire gang at momma's house Saturday. It was also great attending Sunday morning worship service with them before they got on the road to head back home. I'm sharing with you my Sunday look. Both pieces are H&M and the shoe is a Steven by Steve Madden closet find. Adding one of my favorite Traci Lynn Jewelry pieces "Hail to the Queen" to complete the outfit says it all! Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!- Melkia "MLStyles" Ames
 
                                                                
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles