Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Boot

What a great weekend I had. Started 2015 in church giving God praise and thanksgiving for letting me see a new year. Next stop was  
hanging out with my family, friends and putting my aspirations into motion. I have been under the weather since New Year's Eve but I was determined to not let that stop me from embracing the new year.
 
Yes grandma was upset because she said I need to stay in bed, but she knows her oldest make it happen, road runner, ain't nobody got time for that grand child by now-LOL. So with that said, I found a way to share with you one of my weekend looks.
 
My son introduced me to Polo Ralph Lauren boots for men when I started buying them for him as a teenager. So I am use to the price point and the style but not wearing them. So as a first timer to the women's line, I love them! They are comfortable, stylish and versatile. Oh yeah and they keep my feet warm :).
 
So if you are still looking for a nice winter boot, you will not be disappointed if you decided to invest in a pair. Thanks for stopping by and continue to Unleash the Real You!-MLStyles
Shop the Look:
Denim Top and Legging: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Continue to unleash the real you and love your fashion style.

MLStyles